Apr. 5, 2015 PLYMOUTH VOICE. Plymouth Michigan News Attend Board of Trustees Meetings, Get involved. Voice you opinion. Plymouth Voice.
Tagged: Plymouth Michigan
Apr. 14, 2016 PLYMOUTH VOICE. Plymouth Michigan News Updated Plymouth Township Clerk Nancy Conzelman will face at least one challenger in the November election with the announcement earlier this year from former State Rep. Jerry Vorva that he plans to campaign for election to the office. Vorva, 64, served as the Republican state…
Apr. 9, 2016 PLYMOUTH EAGLE. Plymouth Michigan News Plans for a new Kellogg Park fountain in downtown Plymouth were presented to members of the Downtown Development Authority (DDA) at a meeting last month. According to a spokesman, the DDA is embarking on a major program to make upgrades to both the park and the…
Apr. 7, 2016 PLYMOUTH EAGLE. Plymouth Michigan News A familiar face in Plymouth Township parks may be missing this year. Township Park Foreman Eric Anderson, a former township police officer, has apparently been replaced with another seasonal employee by Director of Parks and Grants Mike Mitchell. Anderson, 58, said he fully expected to be…
Apr. 5, 2016 PLYMOUTH EAGLE. Plymouth Michigan News Plymouth Community United Way (PCUW) needs volunteers to clean yards and do light chores in Plymouth, and Plymouth and Canton townships on Saturday, April 30 during the Rake N Go event. Rake N Go is organized in partnership with Plymouth Community Council on Aging, and Comcast…
Apr. 3, 2016 PLYMOUTH VOICE. Plymouth Michigan News Attend City Commission Meetings. Get involved. Voice your opinion.
SEARCH THE VOICE
WeatherThursday 08/16 40%Chance of a ThunderstormThunderstorms likely early. Lows overnight in the low 70s.Friday 08/17 60%Chance of a ThunderstormScattered thunderstorms developing during the afternoon. High 82F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Saturday 08/18 20%ClearExcept for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High around 85F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Bob Doroshewitz Canton Canton Michigan Chuck Curmi Community Bulletin Board Detroit House of Corrections Don Soenen Election Huron Valley Ambulance Jerry Vorva Joe Bridgman John Werth Kurt Heise Mark Clinton Michigan Nancy Conzelman News News Canton Michigan News Northville Michigan News Plymouth Michigan News Plymouth Township Northville Northville Michigan Northville Township Northville Township Board of Trustees Meeting Plymouth Plymouth Arts and Recreation Complex Plymouth Canton Community Schools Plymouth City Commission Meeting Plymouth Concerned Citizens Meeting Plymouth Michigan Plymouth Michigan News Plymouth Township Plymouth Township Board of Trustees Meeting Plymouth Township Michigan Plymouth Township News Plymouth Township Supervisor Plymouth Township Treasurer Plymouth Voice Richard Reaume Richard Sharland Ron Edwards Shannon Price Tom Tiderington Wayne County
- Fire millage petition drives will continue in Plymouth September 1, 2011
- People deserve to be heard by Plymouth board September 1, 2011
- Actions of Plymouth board remain puzzling September 22, 2011
- Board reduces qualifications for firefighters September 22, 2011
- Protesters demand fire millage vote November 17, 2011