Jun. 13, 2016 PLYMOUTH EAGLE.
Plymouth Michigan News
Music In The Park, a 32-year “Summer Wednesday at Noon” tradition will be hosted again this year by the Plymouth Community Arts Council.
Concerts will begin June 22 and continue through Aug. 24.
The 10-week concert series is free to the public and made possible through the generosity of community business and organization sponsors.
The schedule this year includes:
- June 22 – The Chautauqua Express
- June 29 – Mr. Seley & The Troublemakers
- July 6 – To Be Announced!
- July 13 – Beverly Meyer, The Music Lady
- July 20 – Saline Fiddlers Philharmonic
- July 27 – Fairground Band
- Aug. 3 – Matt Watroba
- Aug. 10 – Gemini
- Aug. 17 – Barbara Bailey Hutchinson