Jul. 24, 2017 PLYMOUTH VOICE.
Plymouth Michigan News
Whether you’re looking for a lake adventure, a Michigan state park family vacation or a relaxing romantic getaway, it’s time to visit the summer playgrounds of Pure Michigan.
Explore all the things you can do in Michigan this summer.
CLICK ON LINKS
- Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribal Pow Wow and NativeFest
July 24 30
- 18th Annual Bay Harbor Arts Festival
- St. Clair Riverfest and River Classic Offshore Powerboat Race
- R.E. Olds Museum Car Capital Auto & Bike Show
- Rendezvous in the Sault
Sault Sainte Marie
- Abbott’s 80th Magic Get Together
- Belle Isle Art Fair
© Michigan Economic Development Corporation