Jan. 20, 2015 PLYMOUTH VOICE. Plymouth Michigan News Huron Valley Ambulance is recruiting for its Volunteer Team and seeking individuals interested in training for a variety of volunteer positions. Volunteers can train to be a medical first responder at special events or to assist with community education, awareness programs, and administrative tasks. There is…
June 28, 2012 PLYMOUTH EAGLE. Plymouth Township officials have allowed Fire Chief Mark Wendel to hire four on-call volunteers to work full time shifts at the two remaining open fire stations in the township. Following a recent fire and roof rescue operation in Lake Pointe plagued by equipment failures and shortage of adequate manpower….
SEARCH THE VOICE
WeatherThursday 11/15 100%SnowPeriods of snow. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 100%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Friday 11/16 20%OvercastCloudy skies. A few flurries are possible. High 38F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Saturday 11/17 40%Snow ShowersVariable clouds with snow showers. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
Bob Doroshewitz Canton Canton Michigan Chuck Curmi Community Bulletin Board Detroit House of Corrections Don Soenen Election Huron Valley Ambulance Jerry Vorva John Werth Kurt Heise Mark Clinton Michigan Nancy Conzelman News News Canton Michigan News Northville Michigan News Plymouth Michigan News Plymouth Township Northville Northville Michigan Northville Township Northville Township Board of Trustees Meeting PARC Plymouth Plymouth Arts and Recreation Complex Plymouth Canton Community Schools Plymouth City Commission Meeting Plymouth Concerned Citizens Meeting Plymouth Michigan Plymouth Michigan News Plymouth Township Plymouth Township Board of Trustees Meeting Plymouth Township Michigan Plymouth Township News Plymouth Township Supervisor Plymouth Township Treasurer Plymouth Voice Richard Reaume Richard Sharland Ron Edwards Shannon Price Tom Tiderington Wayne County
- Fire millage petition drives will continue in Plymouth September 1, 2011
- People deserve to be heard by Plymouth board September 1, 2011
- Actions of Plymouth board remain puzzling September 22, 2011
- Board reduces qualifications for firefighters September 22, 2011
- Protesters demand fire millage vote November 17, 2011