HVA principals, President / CEO Ron Slagle (left) and Dale Berry-President Emeritus, attended the June 26, 2018 Township Board of Trustees Meeting. Jul. 20, 2018 PLYMOUTH VOICE. Plymouth Michigan News Officials rethink HVA-Ambulance Service Don Howard Staff Writer Plymouth Township officials approved a combined ballot proposal for a public safety millage…
Tagged: Dale Berry
July 2012 PLYMOUTH VOICE. By: Harold Merritt Plymouth’s city manager, Paul Sincock, plans to tell all area nursing homes and senior residences in the City, they must call HVA Ambulance for any medical emergencies, starting immediately. Plymouth has an inter-local agreement with Northville City since this January to provide fire and emergency medical services….
SEARCH THE VOICE
WeatherThursday 11/15 80%SnowSnow likely. High around 35F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 80%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Friday 11/16 40%Snow ShowersCloudy with snow showers mainly during the morning. High 39F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Saturday 11/17 30%Snow ShowersCloudy skies with a few snow showers later in the day. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
Bob Doroshewitz Canton Canton Michigan Chuck Curmi Community Bulletin Board Detroit House of Corrections Don Soenen Election Huron Valley Ambulance Jerry Vorva John Werth Kurt Heise Mark Clinton Michigan Nancy Conzelman News News Canton Michigan News Northville Michigan News Plymouth Michigan News Plymouth Township Northville Northville Michigan Northville Township Northville Township Board of Trustees Meeting PARC Plymouth Plymouth Arts and Recreation Complex Plymouth Canton Community Schools Plymouth City Commission Meeting Plymouth Concerned Citizens Meeting Plymouth Michigan Plymouth Michigan News Plymouth Township Plymouth Township Board of Trustees Meeting Plymouth Township Michigan Plymouth Township News Plymouth Township Supervisor Plymouth Township Treasurer Plymouth Voice Richard Reaume Richard Sharland Ron Edwards Shannon Price Tom Tiderington Wayne County
- Fire millage petition drives will continue in Plymouth September 1, 2011
- People deserve to be heard by Plymouth board September 1, 2011
- Actions of Plymouth board remain puzzling September 22, 2011
- Board reduces qualifications for firefighters September 22, 2011
- Protesters demand fire millage vote November 17, 2011