Feb. 20, 2018 PLYMOUTH VOICE.
Plymouth Michigan News
The Plymouth Treasurer’s Office is reminding residents that the final day to pay 2017 city taxes without penalty is Tuesday, Feb. 27. Winter and Summer tax bills are may be paid
- In-person at Plymouth City Hall
- Drop boxes located at Plymouth City Hall and the Plymouth District Library
- Direct Payment Enrollment http://www.ci.
- Online with a credit or debit card at www.accessmygov.com/?uid=
293 (small convenience fee)
Beginning March 1, 2018 taxes on real property can be paid only to the Wayne County Treasurer, The International Center Building, 400 Monroe-5th Floor, Detroit, MI 48226 with the 4% administration fee plus 1% per month interest computed from March 1, 2018. For additional Wayne County taxpayer information please call 313-224-5990 or visit www.treasurer.waynecounty.com.
Beginning March 1, 2018, personal property taxes and CFT/IFT taxes can only be paid at the City of Plymouth Treasurer’s Office, 201 S. Main Street, Plymouth, MI 48170-1688, with the 4% administration fee plus 1% per month interest computed from March 1, 2018.
For more information, please contact the City of Plymouth Treasurer’s Office at 734-453-1234 during normal business hours.
Winter tax bills currently includes the tax levies for:
- Wayne County Voted Millage
- Wayne County Jail
- Wayne County Parks
- Plymouth District Library
- Huron Clinton Metro Authority (HCMA)
- Detroit Regional Zoo (Zoo)
- Detroit Institute of Arts Museum (DIA)
- Enhancement RESA