YMCA Camp Ohiyesa in June 2013
Jun. 10, 2014 PLYMOUTH VOICE.
Plymouth Michigan News
This Sunday the Plymouth YMCA will host the 34th annual Fathers Day Run an event for the entire family and the serious runner. The race will be held in the streets of downtown Plymouth.
The races offer an event for all ages and race abilities, from amateur to the elite runner.
- Kids ¼ mile Fun Run (TROT ages 3-4 years & JOG for ages 5-7)
- 1 Mile Run/Walk begins at 8:00 a.m.
- 5K Run/Walk begins at 8:15 a.m.
- 10K Run begins at 8:45 a.m.
- The unique MDG Triple. Participate in 1K, 5K and 10K, where start times allow combination of three races
The Plymouth Family YMCA’s Father’s Day Run is all about the Y’s focus on youth development, healthy lifestyles and social responsibility and to celebrate Father’s Day.
Proceeds from the race are used to support the Y’s annual campaign, Youth Volunteer Corps, Girls on the Run and Follow the Y Impact programs.